- Semi-automated machining on Class 1 mills to 3 hp
- Peak torque (full-wave SCR control compound DC motor): to 150 in-lb / 17 N×m torque
- Intermittent torque: 120 in-lb / 13.6 N×m
- Continuous torque: 100 in-lb / 11.3 N×m
- Variable feed rate: .50-35 ipm / 13-889 mm/min.
- Rapid traverse: 35 ipm / 889 mm/min.
- Gear reduction ratio (motor to screw shaft): 72:1
- Smooth surface finish at speeds as low as 0.5 ipm or 13 mm/min. at full torque.
- Superior speed regulation, ramping, dynamic braking, friction safety clutch and limiting circuit protection.
- Helical gearing and torque limiting friction safety clutch with new and improved gear.
- Electrical: 110V, 50/60 Hz, 3 Amps.
- Approximate weight: 15 lb. / 6.8 kg.